Our studio provides services in delivery and laying a turf, sowing lawn from seed.
We offer the following types of turf:
- Urban – is ideal for urban gardening.
- Universal – can be used as a decorative design of dachas, children’s playgrounds, sports ground, and complex landscaping of garden areas.
- Elite (parterre) – is one of the most beautiful type. Usually this type is located in front part of the garden or house.
- Shade-tolerant – is for a shady garden.
- Sports – is grown on a dense elastic sod and consists of resistant to trampling cereal plants.
- Professional sports – are used for device football fields, tennis courts, special-purpose sports ground.
Before laying a turf or sowing lawn from seed, soil must be prepared. We offer the following services:
- cleaning the cultivated area from large garbage
- layout a site
- an extra layer of the soil application
- fertilizer application
Recommendations for lawn care
- Watering. A lawn is watered every day in the first week. Then – 2-3 times a week to depend upon weather conditions. Watering is recommended in the morning or evening.
- Mowing. The first mowing is usually done when the grass grows to 10-12 cm. It’s advised to mow no more than 1/3 of the surface and continue to mow as regrowth. The optimum height of grass is 4-5 cm. Don’t mow wet grass.
- Feeding. Garden centers sells complex mineral fertilizers for a certain time of year. For the season feeding is conducted at least 3 times (early spring, early summer and autumn) at an application rate specified by the manufacturer. Fertilizers can be applied once a month at the period from May to July.
Cost of turf (this price includes delivery)
|Type of turf||U. of m.||Cost (rub)|
|Elite (parterre)||1 m2||300|
|Professional sports||1 m2||350|
Cost of lawn maintenance
|Type of work||U. of m.||Cost (rub)|
|Sowing lawn from seed with soil preparation to 10-15 cm (without cost of fertile ground and consumable materials)||1 m2||140|
|Laying a turf with soil preparation to 10-15 cm (without cost of turf)||1 m2||170|
|Laying a turf (on a prepared surface)||1 m2||120|
|Mowing using a mover||1 m2||5|
|Mowing using a grass trimmer||1 m2||7|
|Aeration (with combing)||1 m2||15|
|Weeding (weakly littered lawn)||1 m2||10|
|Weeding (strongly littered lawn)||1 m2||30|
|Killing weeds (using a selective herbicide such as “Lontrel”, etc.)||1 m2||6|